Last modified: May 15, 2019
Stinson Brands, Inc. (“Company,” “Kikoko”, “our,” “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use the Kikoko website (the “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy may change from time to time, as described below. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy frequently for updates.
Users Under the Age of 18
The Site is not intended for users under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect information of any sort, including personal information, from users under
18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a user under 18, we will delete that information immediately.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number if you sign up to be a member, and also credit card and billing information if you use the Site to obtain cannabis products (“personal information”);
- that you voluntarily enter, such as in comment or feedback sections, that may include personal information;
Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate on the Site. This information may include IP addresses, usage details, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our delivery and fulfillment partners and other business partners.
We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Collection Mechanisms
We may use automatic data collection technologies in order to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing activities, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including location data, traffic data, logs. And other communication data.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, browser and operating system.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our demographic and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
Types of Cookies
The cookies we use gather and store information on your device. We can then tell you apart from other users of the Services, and we can automatically activate certain features for you. If you wish to change your cookie settings you may do so. You may block your acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored, or erase cookies from your device’s hard drive. But please know that your use and experience of the Services may be impacted if you do erase or block cookies.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you and other Users use the Site, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a user. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and so anonymous. It is only used to improve how our Site works.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to remember choices you make (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide Services you have asked for such as commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide to third parties including delivery and fulfillment partners
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information. For any other purpose with your consent.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), such as the United States. It may also be processed and used by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or by one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers located in the United States. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share a password with anyone. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Disclosure and Sharing of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Our general policy is not to disclose the name or identity of any members. However, we may need to disclose personal information that we collect or you provide in order to provide our services to you, such as:
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and management companies, which includes their employees and service providers, who are assisting us to provide services to you.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to provide its services to you, such as delivery and fulfillment partners.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our members, or others.
Third Party Fulfillment Partners
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. For example, access by a user to his or her personal information is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by the user. This information is encrypted through the Site with Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) and is also encrypted when it is stored by us to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information. Also, we perform regular malware scanning of the Site and all servers and computers used by us to support the Site. All Company employees are required to adhere to our security and confidentiality procedures and undergo training related to maintaining the security of user personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Third Party Links
We may choose to buy or sell businesses or assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Also, if Kikoko’s business (or substantially all of its assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred to or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge and agree that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Company may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this Policy.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which Company shares with third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Stinson Brands, Inc., 1265 67th Street, Emeryville, CA 94608.
If you decide to delete your account, you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you delete your account, any association between your account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your account. But, any public activity on your account before it was deleted will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
When you register for an account on our Site, you consent to receive certain communications from us. If you do not want to receive these communications, you may opt out from receiving promotional emails by clicking “unsubscribe” in the link we include in these emails.