Patient Member Agreement
By becoming a member of the collective, you understand and agree that:
- Wall Road is a nonprofit collective organized as a means for facilitating or coordinating transactions between members;
- Wall Road has made no efforts encouraging you to produce or use any substances for any medical condition;
- Membership in the collective is only open to patients whose physicians’ recommendations or approvals for cannabis, or whose medical cannabis identification cards, have not expired, and to designated primary caregivers of such patients;
- You should research cannabis as medicine, and consult with your doctor as to your use of any cannabis product, dosage, and frequency of medication. Wall Road does not offer medical advice or diagnosis;
- Cannabis provided by the collective is for medical purposes only, and any member caught diverting cannabis for non-medical use may be excluded from membership;
- Your contributions to Wall Road through products you may acquire from the collective are used to ensure continued operation of Wall Road. Such transactions are exchanges to cover overhead costs and operating expenses, and in no way constitute commercial promotion; and
- Medical cannabis, while being a well-known effective therapeutic agent, is still considered illegal by the federal government. Therefore, by joining the collective, all members are committing an act of collective federal civil
Wall Road reserves the right to refuse service(s) to members at any time or for any or no reason. If Wall Road has any indication that you are abusing medicine we will refuse service. Any person who violates this Member Agreement or any Terms and Conditions set forth by Wall Road time may be excluded from membership.
As a condition of joining the collective and/or by requesting and/or receiving products and/or by utilizing such medicine, you, your heirs, and those with you expressly and forever disclaim the warranty of merchantability and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Any product obtained through the collective may be inspected prior to delivery; however, since medical purity so requires, all transactions are final.
By clicking “Accept” below, you further agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the information you enter in the below Information Form is truthful and accurate. You also agree that if you are on parole or probation or released on bail, no condition of such parole, probation, or bail prohibits your use of medical cannabis.