HIGH TEA PARTIES
Yes, it’s fully legal in California to host a party and serve your guests cannabis tea (if they’re over 21). So, whether you’re hosting a party for two or two hundred, we’ve got you covered. Get the skinny on how much Kikoko to buy, style tips, recipes, educating your guests, and the Dos & Dont’s of throwing a Kikoko High Tea Party. Get set and pinkies up!
|Cannabis and driving don’t mix. Advise your guests to use a ridesharing service to get home from the party.|
|Remember, one cup per person and make them wait 90 minutes before serving another.|
|Show us what you got. Style it up and tag #kikokohightea.|
|It doesn’t have to be expensive. We found beautiful and delicious macarons at Trader Joe’s.|
|Make this insanely clever DIY 3-tier vintage serving stand. It’s easy. Show us your finished masterpiece and tag #kikokohightea.|
|Download signage to educate your guests about which Kikoko tea is best for them.|
- DO serve the tea as soon as your guests arrive.
- DO ask them about their comfort level and prior cannabis experience before picking which tea to serve them.
- DO think about serving half cups to the really nervous guests. They can always do more later, and you want them to have a good experience.
- DO let your hair down.
- DO realize it is all going to be fabulous, no matter how many people show up.
- DO take us seriously about the DON’Ts.
- DON’T let your friends drive home if they are high.
- DON’T let a canna-newbie start with anything higher than 3mg of THC.
- DON’T let anyone drink another cup for at least 90 minutes.
- DON’T serve alcohol to people drinking tea. (Think of the money you’ll save!)
- DON’T stress out. All will be amazing.