HIGH TEA PARTIES
THROW YOUR OWN HIGH TEA PARTY #KIKOKOHIGHTEA
Yes, it’s fully legal in California to host a party and serve your guests cannabis tea (if they’re over 21). So, whether you’re hosting a party for two or two hundred, we’ve got you covered with all your high tea party ideas. Get the scoop on how much Kikoko to buy, style tips, recipes, educating your guests, basic information on what is a high tea party, and the Dos & Dont’s of throwing a Kikoko High Tea Party. Get set and pinkies up!
|Cannabis and driving don’t mix. Advise your guests to use a ridesharing service to get home from the party.|
|Remember, one cup per person and make them wait 90 minutes before serving another.|
|Show us what you got. Style it up and tag #kikokohightea.|
|It doesn’t have to be expensive. We found beautiful and delicious macarons at Trader Joe’s.|
- One 8-foot table
- A hot water dispenser
- Fab tablecloth or fabric
- Grandma’s vintage teacups and small plates (we love the mismatched look)
- Food trays, platters
- Napkins (cloth, of course, dahling)
- Lots of fresh flowers and colorful thrift shop vases
|Make this insanely clever DIY 3-tier vintage serving stand. It’s easy. Show us your finished masterpiece and tag #kikokohightea.|
|Download signage to educate your guests about which Kikoko tea is best for them.|
Show us your style pix #kikokohightea.
We’d love to hear from you.
DOs and DON’Ts
- DO serve the tea as soon as your guests arrive.
- DO ask them about their comfort level and prior cannabis experience before picking which tea to serve them.
- DO think about serving half cups to the really nervous guests. They can always do more later, and you want them to have a good experience.
- DO let your hair down.
- DO realize it is all going to be fabulous, no matter how many people show up.
- DO take us seriously about the DON’Ts.
- DON’T let your friends drive home if they are high.
- DON’T let a canna-newbie start with anything higher than 3mg of THC.
- DON’T let anyone drink another cup for at least 90 minutes.
- DON’T serve alcohol to people drinking tea. (Think of the money you’ll save!)
- DON’T stress out. All will be amazing.