What is CBN? Does CBN help with sleep?
So does CBN help with sleep? CBN is the cannabinoid that makes most people drowsy. It works for about 85% of people, but the other 15% may experience some mental activation at higher doses of CBN. That’s fun, but not great for sleep, so if it happens to you, we suggest that you try one of our CBD products. For the folks that don’t react well to CBN, we notice that CBD at higher doses (try Sympa-Tea or Calm HoneyShot) works well to help them fall asleep.